Meet The Secondary Faculty
Mrs. Hope has been a member of the PCA faculty since 2002. She has over 21 years of teaching experience, having taught Pre-K through college as an Adjunct Professor. She has been teaching middle school Science at PCA since 2008.
- BS in Teacher Education: Science and Social Science (K-8), Eastern Michigan University
- MA in Teacher Education: Curriculum & Instruction, Eastern Michigan University
Miss Huff joined the PCA team in 2016. Her unique educational background fosters a classroom that builds an awareness of the many gifts God has given us, including an understanding of language and communication as well as reading, writing, and analysis skills. Miss Huff is the Middle School Sponsor and Middle School Student Council Coordinator.
- BS in Human Development and Family Science, Ohio State University
- MA in Elementary Education with a Major in English Language Arts (K-8), University of Michigan
- English as a Second Language Endorsement
Mrs. Jarrell joined the PCA faculty in 2016. Before teaching at PCA, she taught in the Philippine Islands and Florida. Mrs. Jarrell is the sponsor for the National Spanish Honor Society and leads the Spanish Club.
- BS in Education, Major in Elementary Education and Special Education, Minor in Spanish, Slippery Rock State University, Pennsylvania
- MS in Literacy Education, Madonna University
Mrs. Kedney has been a member of the PCA faculty since 1996. She teaches elementary Music and provides private piano lessons at PCA. In addition, Mrs. Kedney teaches high school AP English Literature & Composition.
- BA in Music, Baptist Bible College
- Teaching Certificate, Madonna University
- MA in Music Education, Eastern Michigan University
Miss Koppin has been a member of the PCA faculty since 1988. During her years at PCA, she has filled the role of elementary teacher, secondary teacher, secondary counselor, and middle school coordinator. She currently teaches 9th and 10th grade Bible.
- BS in Elementary Education, Taylor University
- MA in Reading, Indiana University