Food Service | Plymouth Christian Academy
When it comes to your child's school lunch, you have the option of packing or utilizing our food service program. Plymouth Christian Academy’s Food Service Program offers a menu full of variety for both our elementary and secondary students. We have two kitchens and lunchrooms to provide food service to our students. Both menus are set for the month and are accessible below. “A la carte” items are available daily.
At PCA, we are proactive in addressing students with food allergy needs. In our lunchrooms, we provide tables that are allergen-free and microwaves that are nut-free. Our classrooms also have the ability to be allergen-free based on the needs of the individual students in those classes.
In our lunchrooms, we use an online service that will allow you to monitor your children’s lunchtime purchases, track what your children have been eating for the past 30 days, make deposits directly into their meal accounts, and have an email reminder sent to you when an account balance gets low. Student debit account deposits can be made through ACH payments or by credit card. Each child’s account will be updated nightly so that account balance information and payments will be current as of the following day. Since no cash is accepted in the lunchrooms, all lunchroom purchases will need to be done through this account.
- If your student was here at PCA last year AND you set up your student's lunch account last year, everything will remain the same. Any balance you may have had at the end of the year will automatically roll over to the current school year. Your login and account information will all be the same.
- If your student was here at PCA last year AND you did NOT set up a lunch account for them, you will need to follow the instructions listed below for new students.
If your student is brand new to PCA this year, welcome!
You will need to set up your student's lunch account for the new year. In order to take advantage of this convenient service, you will need to create a parent account. This requires you to:
1. Go to www.myschoolaccount.com
2. Click “Create Account” on the top menu bar
3. Fill in the required information on the “Parent Account Sign-Up page"
4. Choose Plymouth Christian Academy from the “School District” dropdown menu
5. Create a User ID and Password
6. Click the “Accept” box, and then click “Signup.” An email will be sent to your email address that will contain a “verification code"
After you receive the “verification code” you may begin to add your children’s information. To do this, you will need to:
1. Go to www.myschoolaccount.com and log in using your previously created user ID and password
2. Enter the “verification code” to verify your account and email address
3. Begin adding your children’s information according to the guidelines provided. You will need each of your children’s student ID numbers to add each student
4. After the students are added you will be able to view the lunch account activity and make payments to the student lunch account
5. There is a $2 transaction fee charged for each deposit made into your account. If you have 2 or more students assigned to your account, you may make a payment to each account and only be charged for one transaction. Example; 3 students, $10.00 payment to each student, total charge would be $32.00.
Note: A parent account can be linked to many children, but a child can only be linked to one parent.
If you want to skip the transaction fee, you may send cash/check payable to PCA to the school office to be deposited to your account. However, your account must be set up in order to process your check.
We urge you to take full advantage of this system by making deposits into your children’s accounts on a weekly, monthly, or annual basis. You are free to choose the amount of each deposit. Any money that is not spent by the end of the school year will be available the following school year. If you have any questions about this, please contact Holly Steinberger at (734) 459-3505 x3195 or Crystal Edwards at (734) 459-3505 x3156.
Elementary Lunch Schedule
Kindergarten-3rd grade: 11:30-12:00
4th-6th grade: 12:00-12:30
Secondary Lunch Schedule
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday
Middle School: 11:02-11:28
High School: 11:55-12:21
Every Tuesday & the 1st Thursday of the Month
Middle School and High School: 12:14-12:39
At PCA, many elementary teachers allow classroom snacks.
We provide you a list of suggested snacks
to make your child's day as successful as possible.