Facts Family Portal
PCA FAMILY PORTAL
PCA is proud to use FACTS Family Portal as a key part of our school management system. As a family, you will be able to see announcements, check schedules, pay tuition or lunch balances, sign up for athletic teams, purchase tickets for concerts or events, see grades and report cards, and much more….all using one login and password!
Family Portal is more convenient for our families, more efficient for our staff, and a cost-savings to our school.
CURRENT FAMILIES ONLY can create a Family Portal account by following the steps below (Note: Non-PCA families will not be able to access the Family Portal for our school):
FACTS Family Portal Login Instructions
Please go to the website https://www.factsmgt.com/ or click here
- Click on “Parent Log In” at the top, then “FACTS Family Portal”
- If you already have an account, enter district code, username, and password and click Login.
- Create New Family Portal Account if you have not set this up yet
- Enter the email address that received this email, and our District Code
Our District Code is PCA-MI
You will receive an email from SIS Customer Support containing a link that will allow you to create your username and password. For security purposes the link will remain active for six hours.
- Please click on the link. A Change/Create Password screen will open. You may use the default username provided, or create a new username. Then type in your desired password into the Password field and Confirm Field
- Click on the Save Username and/or Password button
- Close the window.
- Log into FACTS Family Portal as instructed above
We are pleased to offer Family Portal as a better way to communicate together. Thank you for your continued support for Plymouth Christian Academy, as we strive to partner with you in educating students from a Biblical worldview, equipping them for a lifetime of learning, leadership, and service.
If you have any questions about accessing your Family Portal account, please contact our IT Helpdesk at email@example.com or if you have questions about your financials on your Family Portal, please contact Laura Imlach, Tuition Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.