An Update from our Superintendent, Mrs. Caryn Huntsman:
PCA FAMILY PORTAL
We are pleased to share that we are expanding our long-relationship with FACTS to cover multiple aspects of school life. Introducing FAMILY PORTAL. Using family portal, you will be able to see announcements for current families, check schedules, pay tuition or lunch balances, sign up for athletic teams, purchase tickets for concerts, see grades and report cards, and much more….all using one login and password!
Family Portal is more convenient for our families, more efficient for our staff, and a cost-savings to our school.
This is a PHASED rollout, which means some of the planned functionality will come as we approach the start of school. The FIRST PHASE covers the introduction of family portal and the integration with FACTS Tuition Management.
Beginning 06/23/2021, PCA will begin using an integrated version of the FACTS Tuition Management and FACTS SIS systems. As of this date you will access your FACTS account via FACTS Family Portal. You will find the Family Portal link on the school website or by following the steps below:
FACTS Family Portal Login Instructions
Please go to the website https://www.factsmgt.com/ or click here
- Click on “Parent Log In” at the top, then “FACTS Family Portal”
- If you already have an account, enter district code, username, and password and click Login.
- Create New Family Portal Account if you have not set this up yet
- Enter the email address that received this email, and our District Code
Our District Code is PCA-MI
You will receive an email from SIS Customer Support containing a link that will allow you to create your username and password. For security purposes the link will remain active for six hours.
- Please click on the link. A Change/Create Password screen will open. You may use the default username provided, or create a new username. Then type in your desired password into the Password field and Confirm Field
- Click on the Save Username and/or Password button
- Close the window.
- Log into FACTS Family Portal as instructed above
We are pleased to launch Family Portal as a better way to communicate together. Future phases will include more functionality, and will replace Parent and Student “Plus Portals” in Rediker/all Rediker systems (PlusPortals – Rediker Software, Inc.), and the lunch account system www.MySchoolAccount.com.
Thank you for your continued support for Plymouth Christian Academy, as we strive to partner with you in educating students from a Biblical worldview, equipping them for a lifetime of learning, leadership and service.