Fine Arts Booster Board
The Fine Arts Booster Board was officially formed in the spring of 2015. This group of parents and staff have joined together to advance the arts at PCA so that our students can impact their community and world for Christ. They are eager to accept new members. Please consider joining with this group as we work to accomplish the following purposes:
- Encourage and stimulate Christian values in the fine arts program of PCA.
- Encourage development of God given skills and talents within the student body.
- Raise funds to provide resources for the Fine Arts program of PCA as approved by the Head of School.
- Authorize the disbursement of funds, raised by the Fine Arts Booster Board and held by PCA, and approved by the Head of School, for the betterment of the Fine Arts department.
- Promote the PCA Fine Arts program in the church and community.
- Provide prayer support for all involved in the Fine Arts programs of PCA.
Fine Arts Booster Board Members
- Jennifer Hock-President
- Gwen Brugger- Vice President
- Heather Chubb-Treasurer
- Belinda Dotson – Secretary
- Carolyn Kedney
- Lyndy McGregor
- Juli Fernandes
- Gwen Brugger
- Melissa Cantrell
- Michelle Carey
- Mike Costello
- Travis Cook
- Kelly Fair
- Robin McHugh
You're Invited to Attend | Fine Arts Booster Board Meetings
If you have a passion for the arts at Plymouth Christian Academy, you are needed on the Fine Arts Booster Board. You are invited to find out more by attending the Fine Arts Booster Board monthly meetings.
Become a Fine Arts Patron
Fine Arts patrons are appreciated members of the Plymouth Christian Academy community who wish to provide financial support for the Fine Arts Department. The Fine Arts Department exists to provide students the training needed to develop and refine their God-given talents. By becoming a patron, you are contributing to the following: elementary general music, secondary vocal music, elementary & secondary instrumental music, theater, musical theater, elementary & secondary visual arts, and more.
For more details about the Fine Arts Patron Program, please click the button below.
Fine Arts Booster Board By-laws
Thank you for your interest in the PCA Fine Arts Booster Board. To learn more, you can download their by-laws by clicking the button below.