Meet The Plymouth Christian Academy Administration
Mr. Batson joined the Plymouth Christian Academy administration in 2016. He worked initially as an elementary classroom teacher in Dearborn and then as an administrator in Warren. Mr. Batson is a State of Michigan professional development trainer. In addition to his role as Elementary School Principal, Mr. Batson serves as the Professional Development Coordinator for the school. His three children attend PCA.
- BS in Business Administration, Central Michigan University
- MAT in Education with an Early Childhood endorsement, Wayne State University
- Ed. Spec in Educational Leadership, Wayne State University
- Coursework in ESL (English as a Second Language)
Mrs. Varney has been a member of the PCA staff since 1977, when she served as a Preschool teacher. In 1988, she became the Early Childhood Coordinator, overseeing the Preschool and Begindergarten programs and working with the State of Michigan to license these programs. She has also served as the Admissions Director for PCA. In addition to her role with the Plymouth Chrisitan Academy administration, Mrs. Varney is also the Director of Children’s Ministries at Calvary Baptist Church.
Life Verse: “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him and He will make your paths straight.” Proverbs 3:5-6
- BS & MA in Special Education, Speech and Language Impaired, Eastern Michigan University
Mr. Murray has been a member of the PCA faculty since 2010. He is a sponsor for the PCA Student Council.
- BS in Mathematics/Physics
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- MA in Secondary Mathematics/Physics