Meet The Administration
Mrs. Huntsman joined the PCA faculty in 1990. In 1997, she took the role of Elementary Principal. In January of 2014, she took on the role of Secondary Principal and Superintendent.
- BS in Elementary Education and Elementary Music, Eastern Michigan University
- MS in Educational Administration, Madonna University
Mr. Batson joined the PCA Administrative Team in 2016. He worked initially as an elementary classroom teacher in Dearborn and then as an administrator in Warren. Mr. Batson is a State of Michigan professional development trainer. In addition to his role as Elementary & Middle School Principal, Mr. Batson serves as the Professional Development Coordinator for the school. His three children attend PCA.
- BS in Business Administration, Central Michigan University
- MAT in Education with an Early Childhood endorsement, Wayne State University
- Ed. Spec in Educational Leadership, Wayne State University
- Coursework in ESL (English as a Second Language)
Mrs. Larabee has been a member of the PCA faculty since 2000. She has worked as a classroom teacher for 2nd, 5th, and 6th grade classes. She has served in a school administration role for the past several years and currently teaches elementary Computers in addition to her administrative roles.
- BS in Education, Baptist Bible College
Mrs. Varney has been a member of the PCA staff since 1977, when she served as a Preschool teacher. In 1988, she became the Early Childhood Coordinator, overseeing the Preschool and Begindergarten programs and working with the State of Michigan to license these programs. She has also served as the Admissions Director for PCA. In addition to her role at Plymouth Christian Academy, Mrs. Varney is also the Director of Children’s Ministries at Calvary Baptist Church.
- BS & MA in Special Education, Speech and Language Impaired, Eastern Michigan University