Apply To Plymouth Christian Academy
Thank you for your interest in applying for enrollment at Plymouth Christian Academy. The process to apply to Plymouth Christian Academy can be found below, or you can click the button below to start the process. We look forward to having you as part of our school family!
New Student Enrollment Steps | Plymouth Christian Academy
- Complete the ONLINE APPLICATION and submit the $100 per student Application Fee (maximum of $300/family). It is important that your application is received in a timely manner regardless of the desired admission date, as classes may have waiting lists. If you have any questions, please contact Leanne Windle at 734-459-3505, x3190, or email her at Leanne.email@example.com.
- Entering grades 7-12: recent report card and/or transcript; a transcript of grades and/or copies of the last three annual report cards. A copy of the transcript is available upon request from your student’s present school.
- Entering grades 1-6: Copy of latest report card
- Previous testing: copies of reports for reading, learning, and/or attention difficulties, if applicable.
- Student Questionnaire for each student applying for grades 7-12. Download HERE.
- Recommendation Forms from the following persons. Please note that these individuals must FAX or mail the completed recommendations directly to PCA. Parents are responsible to follow up on the recommendations to make sure PCA receives them in a timely manner.
- Health Immunization Record for the student as required by state law. According to Michigan law, no student may attend classes until the Immunization Record is on file with the school.
- Copy of Birth Certificate
Please mail or deliver all completed forms and records to:
Plymouth Christian Academy
Attn: Admissions Office
43065 Joy Road
Canton, MI 48187
All admission decisions are within the sole discretion of Plymouth Christian Academy. Plymouth Christian Academy will generally consider the following non-exclusive qualities:
- Christian: Views the Bible as God’s word and authority for all living. Trusts in Christ for salvation. Responds spiritually, is active in a local church and demonstrates a desire to be a disciple of Christ.
- Academic: Exhibits satisfactory scholastic preparation through previous school performance and scores on Admission Test.
- Self-Disciplined: Completes work regularly, displays responsibility.
- Obedient: Respects authority, responds to discipline.
- Cooperative: Desires to attend Plymouth Christian Academy and be involved in school activities.
- Respectful: Values others, authority, and school property.
- Upon receipt and satisfactory review of the application and all necessary forms, a test date and time will be scheduled. Testing for 1st through 12th grade evaluates reading and math using the NWEA survey test. Testing takes approximately one hour.
- Students applying for kindergarten will be evaluated for developmental readiness using the Gesell Developmental Inventory. Testing takes approximately 30 minutes.
- Applications are processed in the order they are received, with priority given as follows:
- 1st-Children of families with students currently enrolled
- 2nd-Children or siblings of PCA graduates
- 3rd-Calvary Baptist Church members
- 4th-All others
- Once testing is completed and reviewed, parents will be contacted.
An administrator and both parents (if possible), and the student(s) will discuss the test results, school expectations, and parent/student(s) interests in Plymouth Christian Academy.
- After review by the Admissions Committee, families will be notified regarding the students’ acceptance.
- Meet with the Tuition Office (ext. 3156) to obtain pre-payment or FACTS payment information.
- Establish your payment plan online with FACTS Management.
NOTE: If enrollment is during the summer months, tuition must be current prior to beginning classes.
- Complete a Release of Records for the previous school.
- Parents and student(s) will be notified of class placement or schedule prior to the first day of school.
- All students are accepted on a probationary status for the first semester.
- If parents are divorced, a copy of the court document showing legal custody arrangements is required for the student’s file.
NOTE: Enrollment is not complete until all records and financial obligations are received.
Welcome to the PCA Family! We are thrilled that you have decided to partner together with us on the educational journey of your child(ren)!