PCA is a place for... CONNECTION
We are so glad to welcome you to the PCA family! This page should help you get connected, find the information you need, and prepare for your first day of school!
PCA students are getting together throughout the summer. Please encourage your students to join the fun!
- Most events can be found HERE on our searchable calendar.
- Parents of elementary students, please contact your Parent Ambassador (see below) to find out what else is planned for your grade level.
- Middle schoolers click here for an overview of special events.
- Rising juniors have some special events coming up.
- Other high school grades, please contact your Parent Ambassador or check the calendar.
Volunteering is a great way to get to know our PCA family. Please click below to get plugged in!
- We have a very active Parent Teacher Fellowship (PTF) and they would love to meet you. Please email Andrea Shook to learn more.
- Are you interested in the Arts? Please consider joining our Fine Arts Booster Board. You can email Mrs. Carolyn Kedney to learn more.
- Sports fans, please consider joining our Athletics Booster Board.
- Browse even more opportunities here.
Summer Reading Assignments
Our students read and write over the summer. This helps students arrive in the fall ready to learn!
Do you have some general questions you need answered? Are you looking to get connected? We have some Parent Advocates who would LOVE to help you. Please reach out to them with any question, big or small!
Please click on your child's graduation year for your Parent Advocate's contact information.
Are you ready to start shopping?
- School supply lists are found here.
- Elementary students have a uniform: solid, collared shirt with uniform pants, shorts, skirt, or jumper. Solid colored sweaters are acceptable for layers. Click here for more details.
- Secondary students follow a dress code.
- Students in 7th-12th grades bring their own device/laptop to school. All devices must be running an operating system that is still receiving security updates such as Windows 10 or Windows 11. Windows 8, Windows 7, and older Windows or other out of support operating systems are not permitted. You can learn more here.
“Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.”