Meet The Secondary Faculty
Mr. Schmidt has been a member of the PCA faculty since 2000. He teaches AP U.S. History, AP Psychology, Introduction to Psychology/Sociology, and Military History.
- BS in History and Social Sciences, Eastern Michigan University
Mrs. Sinclair joined the PCA faculty in 2015. She teaches Secondary Vocal Music, Theatre II, and Costume Design. Mrs. Sinclair is also the Educational Technology Coordinator and with the help of Dan Hammar, has implemented G Suites for Education, the Eagles at Home Program, and various other applications in use at Plymouth Christian Academy.
Life Verse: “Hatred stirs up strife, but love covers all sins.” Proverbs 10:12
- BA in Music Education, Madonna University
- MA in Educational Technology, Central Michigan University
- Google Certified Educator
Mrs. Wash has been a member of the PCA faculty since 2011. She teaches Secondary Business Technology, Business & Professional Communications, Entrepreneurship, 8th Grade Computer Applications, and 7th Grade Keyboarding. She also serves as the coordinator for the elementary and secondary robotics program.
- BA in English, Berea College
- MS in Online Education, Wilkes University
- Microsoft Certified Educator
Mr. Weber joined the PCA faculty in 2020 and teaches Middle School Bible.
Mrs. Weber joined the PCA faculty in 2019 and teaches Secondary English, American Literature, and Speech & Debate. She has taught at three previous schools before coming to PCA.
- BS degree in Secondary Education with an English major, Hyles-Anderson College