The Fine Arts Booster Board was officially formed in the spring of 2015. This group of parents and staff have joined together to advance the arts at PCA so that our students can impact their community and world for Christ. They are eager to accept new members. Please consider joining with this group as we work to accomplish the following purposes:
- To encourage and stimulate Christian values in the fine arts program of PCA.
- To encourage development of God given skills and talents within the student body.
- To raise funds to provide resources for the Fine Arts program of PCA as approved by the Head of School.
- To authorize the disbursement of funds, raised by the Fine Arts Booster Board and held by PCA, and approved by the Head of School, for the betterment of the Fine Arts department.
- To promote the PCA Fine Arts program in the church and community.
- To provide prayer support for all involved in the Fine Arts programs of PCA.
Fine Arts Booster Board Members
- Alicia Allen- President
- Belinda Dotson- Vice President
- NEEDED- Treasurer
- Anne Manning – Secretary
- Sandra Harju
- Diane Pray
- Carolyn Kedney
- Megan Barnard
- Jeff Allen
- Peggy Paulson
- Dan Paulson
- Michael Hejka
- Michele Snipes
- Haley Rossi
Fine Arts Booster Board Meetings
If you have a passion for the arts at PCA, you are needed on the Fine Arts Booster Board. You are invited to find out by joining any of the monthly meetings. Monthly meetings take place on the first Monday of each month at 7:00 PM (unless a holiday or school break, then rescheduled) in room 302, Calvary Baptist Church. Any parent, grandparent or alumni of a PCA student is encouraged to attend…any time…there is no monthly time commitment…it is simply a time that you are welcome to learn about the plan for the arts at PCA!