Choosing the right school for your child’s education is a critical decision that will impact their future. When you choose Plymouth Christian Academy, you can be assured that you child is receiving a quality education. The following independent accrediting organizations attest to the educational integrity of Plymouth Christian Academy.
- AdvancED – Learn more about AdvancED
- Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) – Learn more about ACSI
PCA underwent a rigorous accreditation process through ACSI in 2015-2016, receiving a five year certificate of accreditation, the longest available certificate. To view the full accreditation report, please click HERE.
Professional Associations and Licenses:
- Association of Secondary School Principals
- Council of American Private School Education (CAPE)
- National Council for Private School Accreditation (NCPSA)
- Michigan High School Athletic Association (MHSAA)
- Michigan Independent Athletic Conference (MIAC)
- State of Michigan Licensed Preschool
- Recognized by the State of Michigan