Summer Volleyball Camp with DJ Kellogg
By: WebmasterDate: Jul 6, 2015 Tags: School News
Do you have a student who is in grades 6th-9th and is interested in improving their volleyball skills? If so, this camp is for them! You’ll want to register soon as the spots are almost full.
Taking place as a three-day intensive, July 13, 14, 16, 2015 from 5:00pm-7:00pm, your student will learn the fundamentals of volleyball such as passing, hitting, defending, serving and setting. They will also learn the responsibilities of each position as well as the basic offensive/defensive systems, basic substitutions and rules. In addition, drills will be taught that can be done at home to improve their skills in the off-season.
DJ Kellogg brings his vast coaching experience to this camp.
- 2008–2009 Agape Christian Academy: High School varsity girls head coach
- 2008 Westland Parks and Recreation: Head coach for 9 year old girls’ league team
- 2011 Northville Christian Academy: 6th grade girls’ assistant coach
- 2013 Canton High Velocity Hurricanes Volleyball Club: Assistant coach for 14U volleyball team
- 2013-2014 Legacy Volleyball Club: 14 Blue National team co-coach
- 2014 Plymouth Christian Academy: High School varsity girls assistant coach
- 2014-2015 Legacy Volleyball Club: 15 Blue National team co-coach
- 2015 Plymouth Christian Academy: High School varsity girls head coach
- 2015-2016 Legacy Volleyball Club: currently scheduled to be 14 Orange National team head coach
This camp will take place at Legacyt Volleyball Club in Novi.
Interested in registering or have more questions? Click HERE.