Skip to content

Generic filters
Exact matches only

Does your student need bussing to PCA?

By: Webmaster|Date: Jul 15, 2014|Tags: School News

If you live in the Plymouth/Canton Community School district boundary and would like your student(s) to ride the P-CCS school bus to and/or from PCA, you are required to complete the attached form and return it to the P-CCS transportation office no later than July 21st.
If you have any questions, please contact Plymouth Canton Transportation first at 734-416-3040, then our office at 734-459-3505.

Note: If you are unable to submit by July 21, you will still need to submit a form, as instructed, to PCCS–do not submit to the PCA office, even if it’s late. If you do submit after July 21, then your bussing detailed information will be relayed to you via our office, rather than PCCS.

Share on:

Related posts

PCA Snapshot Week of December 9-December 14

Elementary Express & Secondary Snapshot, December 9-December 14 This past Friday we officially started the Christmas season at Plymouth Christian by joining together as…

Read More

Juniors serving in Detroit 2019

Serving Central Detroit Christian this Christmas

Mark 10:45 “For even the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom…

Read More

PCA Snapshot Week of November 25-November 30

Elementary Express & Secondary Snapshot, November 25-November 30 Monday, November 25 Moms in Prayer, 8 am, Church Nursery Tuesday, November 26 PTF Thanksgiving Breads…

Read More

Scroll To Top