Shop with SCRIP and Save Tuition Dollars!
By: WebmasterDate: Dec 4, 2017 Tags: Elementary, School News, Secondary
Did you know that PCA uses the SCRIP program to benefit you? We thought that during this Christmas season of shopping and party plans, it would be good to remind you of this great opportunity to save money on your tuition. You may be familiar with SCRIP and if you’ve used it as other schools, the funds you raised may have gone into that school’s general fund. At PCA, the monies you raise go directly into your tuition account, so we call our program TRIP (Tuition Reduction Incentive Program). This fabulous program allows you to make purchases and give gift cards that will offset your tuition bills. In this post, you’ll learn more about the program and have the opportunity to easily sign up.
At PCA, we are steadily growing the amount earned through TRIP:
- 2015-16 school year, PCA families earned $14,088.56 off their tuition
- 2016-17 school year, PCA families earned $16,279.19 off their tuition
- 2017-18 school year, PCA families have already earned $13,744.05
There are some families we consider “Super-Users”:
- In 2016-17, we had three families who earned over $1,000 off their tuition bill
- In 2016-17, most of our families averaged between $300-$500 off their tuition
- In 2017-18, we already have families who have earned over $500, $600, $700 and one is almost at $1,000 off their tuition bills
TRIP is so easy to use:
- If you have a smartphone, set up your presto-pay account through the MyScripWallet for gift cards sent directly to your phone or email. You can also use it to “reload” existing cards purchased through TRIP.
- Visit the SCRIP website and order physical cards. Click HERE to visit ShopwithScrip.com. Your gift cards will be delivered to PCA the following week (either delivered to the Elementary/Secondary Office or sent home with the student).
You can easily get your family and friends on your team:
- Ask your parents, siblings, grandparents, and friends to join your team. All they have to do is set up their own presto pay account, set up the MyScripWallet on their smartphone or order online, and they are good to go! Just notify Leanne Windle in the Tuition Office that they are attached to your student’s account for the proper credit. You can email Leanne Windle by clicking HERE.
Registering is EASY!
- Log into www.shopwithscrip.com and register with Plymouth Christian Academy (Code# EFDF95AE21L)
- Once registered, sign up for Presto Pay and set up the MyScripWallet app
Any problems? Call Leanne Windle at 734-459-3505 x 3190.
We are thrilled to be able to offer this amazing program to our PCA families. For further details and TRIP policies, please click HERE.