Secondary Exam Week…what you need to know
By: WebmasterDate: Jan 9, 2020 Tags: Secondary
Midterm exams are quickly approaching for PCA secondary students from January 14-January 17. Here’s what you need to know.
- Students in grades 7th-12th will be taking their exams during two periods per day, with a break in between. Students do not need to report to school until the first exam period, however, if necessary, they can be dropped off at the regular school start time. They will report to the Media Center at that time where they can continue to prepare for their exams.
- REGULAR Dress Code for Tuesday-Thursday. Free Jeans Day on Friday.
- Students need to stay in class for ENTIRE Exam time period, even if they complete their exam before the period has ended.
- Students are to be in school during a scheduled class time ONLY.
- Students with a study hall/student aide must either go to class or leave campus.
- Students who are only attending the second exam period should arrive no sooner than 10 minutes prior to that exam. If you have a study hall prior, you may come early to attend your study hall.
- NO PM BUSSING for this week.
- MAKE-UP EXAMS by appointment with the teacher
Questions? Please contact Jeanne Greuber at firstname.lastname@example.org.