Library Volunteers Needed
By: WebmasterDate: Mar 28, 2015 Tags: School News
Our library needs your help! Do you have a bit of extra time and an interest in seeing growth in the PCA library? If so, we have some immediate needs that you could help us manage…
- Shelf organization–Locate books that are on the wrong shelves
- Dust shelves
- Straighten the books on the shelves
- Tape the edges of paperback books to strengthen them and add shelf life
- Make up AR tests- Write 5 or 10 multiple choice questions on books for which we do not have AR tests–This can be done at home
- Assist with AR Activities
- Read current books for grades 4-6 to determine if they are suitable for the following year. That’s it– just read them and let us know if they belong in the PCA library.
- Write questions & answers for the books that are chosen for Battle of the Books—about 17 per book
- Assist with Battle of the Books Competition which takes place on April 14
Interested? I look forward to hearing from you soon!
PCA Librarian/Media Center Director
Psalm 107:1 Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; for his mercy endures forever.