“An Evening in Paris”: Top Ten Reasons You Want to be There!
By: WebmasterDate: Nov 13, 2014 Tags: School News
Just 10 days until our school’s big night.
We’re counting down the top 10 reasons to be there!
- 10. Amazing Auction Dinner featuring selections from Nico & Vali, The Plymouth Crossing, a carving station from Main Street Catering, Penn Station, Palermo’s, Cantoro’s, Heritage Bakery, and more. Dinner service from 6:00pm-7:30pm.
9. A stylish evening out with dress ranging from business casual to evening gowns or anything in between. Have fun dressing up for this special event.
8. Preorder your tickets by returning your RSVP card and we’ll mail your tickets to you. Tickets will also be available at the door. Whatever works best for you!
7. A really Fun Night for the kids, from preschool to 6th grade. Just $5/child gets them in the CBC Door for the Junior Class Fun Fair and Movie. Drop-off begins at 5:30pm at the CBC building. Dinner included featuring Jet’s Pizza and Chicken Tenders. Questions? Send us an email!
6. Barn Night with movie and games and supervision by Mark Butler and Phil Woodman for students 7th-12th grades from 6:00-9:00pm.
5. Professional Auctioneer, always entertaining Live Auction and over 150 Silent Auction Items.
4. Paris in Michigan You’ll be amazed at the transformation that takes place in our gymnasium and for a few short hours, you may just think you’ve traveled to Paris!
3. An evening of fun with a great school community. Don’t miss out on all the fun with your friends!
2. Amazing Auction Items
1. PCA Students: Come out and raise the funds necessary to continue to train a generation of leaders who will impact our community and world for Christ.
By: Plymouth Christian Academy
Christian Education Is More Than Just a Curriculum As a loving Christian parent, you want your child to develop an appreciation for academia and…