An Encouraging Word
By: WebmasterDate: Nov 1, 2014 Tags: School News
Who will your child be in twenty years? Will he or she be hard working, responsible, caring, family-oriented, honest and God fearing? If our goal is for our children to exhibit all of these character traits and love the things of God, we much develop a purposeful life plan for them.
Our purposeful life plan could include the following:
- 1. Be successful in school and be an active participant.
2. Find a godly mate – as parents, start praying for the mate God has planned for your son or daughter. As parents, we need to be prayer warriors now!
3. Know the God-given talents the Lord has given you children and help them develop them. Then your children will be prepared for whatever job God has for them.
4. Give them godly character training so they can use that character to be trustworthy, successful, godly law-abiding citizens.
5. Educate them in a place where God’s Word is taught as truth. With godly training from home, church and the school, your child will be trained to stand for Christ, know the truth of God’s Word and be able to impact his or her world for our Lord and Savior.
A life plan for our children is a must! We must start now!
I am praying for you,