Class of 2017…Senior Picture Information You Need
By: WebmasterDate: May 14, 2016 Tags: School News
Dear Seniors & Parents:
The PCA Yearbook staff is pleased to feature your color SENIOR PHOTO in the 2016-2017 Yearbook. Each student can elect his or her own photography studio for these memorable portraits.
To meet yearbook deadlines, each senior should follow the schedule below.
- 1) Senior photos should have been taken this summer to meet deadlines. If pictures have not been taken or scheduled, it is in your best interest to schedule them as soon as possible to meet this deadline.
2) Remind the photographer that your senior yearbook photo should be emailed to Mrs. Curley (Gloriann.email@example.com) OR burned to a CD and mailed to PCA (attention Mrs. Gloriann Curley, Yearbook) OR given directly to Mrs. Curley at school.
Senior photos must be received by Friday, December 2, 2016 in order to appear in the 2016-17 Yearbook. Please note that because this deadline is established by our publisher, we are not able to make exceptions for late photos. Be sure to keep these dates in mind and give a copy of this letter to your photographer so that he/she can process your pictures correctly and promptly.
- ● Senior guys and girls should be dressed appropriately and modestly. Girls: Drapes or ‘off the shoulder’ tops are not permitted.
● Traditional poses only. Photos must be head and shoulder shots (no hands, please) against a blue or gray backdrop.
● Backdrops of other colors are not suitable for the yearbook.
● The head size needs to be 1 3/8” from top of hair to chin.
● Digital format (jpeg) is required.
● Yearbook photo is due to Mrs. Gloriann Curley by Friday, December 2nd, 2016.
Remember, to insure that we can accept/publish your picture, it is important that your photographer follow these guidelines/requirements for your senior pictures. You are welcome to contact me if you have any questions!
Mrs. Gloriann Curley, PCA Yearbook Adviser