Behavorial Health Coordinator
Mrs. Askew joined the PCA staff in 2016. Before coming to PCA, Mrs. Askew practiced as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and was the Director of Clinical Services at JFS. Mrs. Askew has training in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, psychodynamic therapy, solution-focused, and family therapy. Mrs. Askew helps adults, children, and families gain a deeper understanding of their behaviors, thoughts, and feelings to better their lives. Mrs. Askew specialties include working with children and adults who have anxiety, mood disorders, trauma, and grief and loss. She is a certificate Trauma Consultant from the TLC Institute and has been in the field of social work for over 20 years. Mrs. Askew is a fully licensed Master’s Level Social Worker in the State of Michigan for both clinical and macro practice.
- BS in Criminal Justice/Criminology, Eastern Michigan University
- MSW in Social Work, Eastern Michigan University (Focus on Children and Families)
K-12 Educational Services Specialist
Mrs. Bottorff joined the PCA faculty in 2002 as a lower elementary teacher. Previously she was an Educational Therapist is Georgia and also has experience as a High School Learning Disabilities Teacher in Kansas.
- BS in Elementary Education with a Specialization in Special Education, University of Dayton
- MAT in Reading and Literacy, Marygrove College
Ms. Fontaine has served as the Library Media Specialist since 2002.
- MA in Reading from Eastern Michigan University
- MA in Library and Information Sciences from Wayne State
Elementary Lunchroom Assistant
Secondary Lunch Room Assistant
Mr. Hovermale has been serving PCA and Calvary Baptist Church since 2005. Brad is married to Joyce and they have two children.
- BA in Business Administration, Spring Arbor University
Property Manager/Church Administrator
Mrs. Igrisan began serving in the Financial Office as Bookkeeper for both PCA and CBC in 1979. She and her husband of over 35 years, John, have two daughters.
Mrs. McCreedy has been on staff at PCA as the Home School Coordinator since 2013. She and her husband, Dave, have two daughters, Kathryn and Sarah.
- BA in Social Work, Madonna University
- Masters in Social Work, Wayne State University
Assistant Education Specialist
Elementary Lunchroom Assistant
Elementary Lunchroom Coordinator
Mrs. Paulson joined the PCA staff in 2011 as a member of the Development Team. She also served as the President of the Parent Teacher Fellowship from 2007 until 2016.
- BSN, University of Michigan
Kindergarten Assistant & Lunchroom Monitor
Mrs. Putney joined the PCA staff in 2004 as a teaching assistant. She has completed college level course work in Early Childhood Education.
- BS in Psychology
Ms. Steinberger joined the staff in 2017 serving both PCA and Calvary Baptist Church and is a proud PCA parent.
- BBA in Accounting, University of Michigan
After School Care Assistant
Elementary Administrative Assistant
Secondary Lunchroom Coordinator
Homeschool Partnership Assistant
Secondary Administrative Assistant
Tuition & T.R.I.P (Tuition Reimbursement Incentive Program) Coordinator
Mrs. Windle joined the PCA staff in 2005 as the Tuition Coordinator. In addition to her work at PCA, she also serves as Finance Assistant at Calvary Baptist Church and teaches Tuesday morning women’s Bible study at CBC during the school year, as well as co-teaches an Adult Bible class on Sunday mornings with her husband, Rod.
- BA in Business Administration, Eastern Michigan University
- Post graduate work in Organizational Development, Eastern Michigan University
Athletic Director/Spiritual Life Coordinator
Matt Windle joined the PCA staff in 2011 as a coach of multiple teams while earning his degree at Eastern Michigan . In addition to his work at PCA, he also serves as a volunteer youth leader for the Middle School group at Calvary Baptist Church; where he is a member. Matt is also extremely involved with the sports ministry at Calvary which includes Saturday morning flag football in the fall, Pick-up basketball on Wednesday nights (Fall-Spring), and Tuesday night men’s softball in the spring and summer.
- BS in Sport Management, Business Minor, Eastern Michigan University
Secondary Guidance Counselor
Dana Zambeck joined the PCA staff in 2016. She works with our 7th-12th grade students in areas of class scheduling and college planning.
- BA in Social Science and Family Life Studies, Adrian College
- MA in School and Community Agency Counseling, Michigan State University