We are excited to announce that the annual PCA 4th/5th grade intramural volleyball program will begin Monday, February 25th. Both boys and girls are invited to participate in this program which is being led by PE Teacher, Mrs. Marisa Brodhagen.
The program consists of practices (which include basic instruction and skill building) and game play. Please bring athletic clothing and shoes to participate (knee pads are also recommended but not required). On practice days, students will go directly to the athletic hallway after school to change clothes in the locker rooms and meet in the athletic hallway. On game days, parents will pick up their students at the end of the school day as usual and drive them to the game. You can find the practice and game schedule below.
Cost for the program is $40. Interested in joining? Please click HERE.
Please email any concerns and/or questions to Marisa.Brodhagen@plymouthchristian.org. We are looking forward to an exciting season of growth and fun for these students!
Game & Practice Schedule
Monday, February 25th, 3:30-4:30pm in the Activity Center
Thursday, February 28th, 3:30-4:30pm in the Activity Center
Monday, March 4th, 3:30-4:30pm in the Activity Center
Thursday, March 7th, 3:30-4:30pm in the Activity Center
Tuesday, March 12 – AT SOUTHFIELD CHRISTIAN
- 4:00 p.m. – SCS VS. Oakland Christian
- 4:30 p.m. – Oakland Christian VS. Plymouth Christian
- 5:00 p.m. – SCS VS. Plymouth Christian
Thursday, March 14 – AT OAKLAND CHRISTIAN
- 4:00 p.m. – Oakland Christian VS. Roeper School
- 4:30 p.m. – Roeper School VS. Plymouth Christian
- 5:00 p.m. – Oakland Christian VS. Plymouth Christian
Tuesday, March 19 – AT PLYMOUTH CHRISTIAN
- 4:00 p.m. – Plymouth Christian VS. Oakland Christian
- 4:30 p.m. – Oakland Christian VS. Parkway Christian
- 5:00 p.m. – Plymouth Christian VS. Parkway Christian
Thursday, March 21 – AT PARKWAY CHRISTIAN
- 4:00 p.m. – Parkway Christian VS. Novi Christian
- 4:30 p.m. – Novi Christian VS. Plymouth Christian
- 5:00 p.m. – Parkway Christian VS. Plymouth Christian